Split solar street light: Each component is independent of each other, and the main components are: solar panels, lamp holders, light poles, controllers, batteries (lithium batteries/colloid maintenance-free batteries), anchor cages and related locking screws.
Integrated solar street light: consists of an integrated light (built-in: photovoltaic module, lithium battery, controller, LED light source, PIR human body sensor probe, anti-theft mounting bracket), light pole and related locking screws.
The advantages of split solar street lights over integrated solar street lights:
1. It is easy to maintain and repair later, and it is easy to replace the parts after they reach the service life.
2. The solar panels are movable, and the orientation of the solar panels can be adjusted according to the local sunshine conditions. Receiving the direct sunlight to the limit to improve the photoelectric conversion efficiency.
3. The components are independent of each other.
4. The length and inclination of the boom can be adjusted according to the road conditions. Can be used on a large scale. It is suitable for rural roads, urban roads or roads with higher lighting requirements.
Disadvantages of split solar street lights compared to integrated solar street lights:
1. Compared with the integrated solar street light, the installation time is longer.
2. Traditional modeling. Not applicable to villas, courtyards, etc.
1. Easy to install. The main components are light poles and lamps (integrated photovoltaic modules, lithium batteries, controllers, light sources, sensor probes). The lamps are directly fixed on the light poles as a whole. After debugging, the light poles are fixed and the installation is completed.
2. Simple and stylish, beautiful appearance. It is suitable for gardens, parks and landscape lighting.
The disadvantages of integrated solar street lights compared to split solar street lights:
1. It is troublesome to maintain and repair. Since most of the components are integrated into the lamp, the space of the lamp is small and the wiring is cumbersome, requiring only qualified personnel to repair.
2. Due to the small space of the lamps, large-capacity lithium batteries and battery panels cannot be used, which limits the lighting time and the number of continuous flights on cloudy and rainy days.
3. The solar panel is installed on the surface of the lamp, which limits the orientation of the solar panel. The north-south road is not suitable for use (the solar panel faces the direction of direct sunlight, which reduces the amount of light energy received and reduces the charging efficiency.)
3. Poor heat dissipation performance. The LED light source, controller, and lithium battery are integrated in the lamp. Concentrated heating during use accelerates the aging speed of lithium batteries, controllers, wires and LED light sources, and affects the overall service life. And in the hot summer environment, it is easy to cause failure or cause the lithium battery to explode and burn.
4. Not suitable for large-scale use, limited by the arm length and inclination of the lamp. The irradiation range is small.
Post time: Sep-29-2021